Managed network services
Network downtime is costly and disruptive to organisations. According to Gartner, the average cost of downtime is over $300,000 per hour*!
When networks are down:
- Organisations lose revenue;
- Staff productivity stops;
- Costs are incurred to get IT services back up;
- Organisations lose confidence in their IT department;
- Brand equity and market position suffers;
- There may even be legal consequences for systems going offline.
Ricoh can help with the cumbersome task of 24x7 network management. With years of experience managing complex IT environments, Ricoh understands what performance indicators to monitor, acceptable thresholds and how to manage alerts to keep services up-and-running.
Our proactive service ensures networks are healthy – with all underlying indicators performing as they should – meaning potential problems are found and resolved before they cause any disruption to network performance.
Ricoh’s Network Management service provides the following benefits:
- Ensure business continuity – keep your organisation’s network up and running 24x7
- Increase ROI for technology – optimise network performance to get maximum value from your organisation’s technology investments
- Reduce costs – eliminate unnecessary network upgrades and costs associated with managing poor performance
- Reduce corporate risk – manage security risks and prevent the legal consequences of network downtime
- Gain competitive advantage – provide your organisation with the network infrastructure required to connect, collaborate and succeed in a digital world
- Increase productivity – ensure your staff have instant access to the information they need to do their job
- Make informed decisions – gain in-depth network information
- Enjoy peace of mind – knowing your network and organisation are in good hands
Network Management Packages
Ricoh provides three levels of support to match your preferences and budget requirements for network management – all delivered at a predictable monthly rate:
A tailored service, providing network visibility, performance metrics and alerts to help organisations manage their network.
A comprehensive monitoring and management service for organisations looking for extra support with their network management, but who do not require the stringent SLAs and coverage of Premium Management.
The highest level of service, proactive management and stringent SLA’s, designed to optimise performance and availability of critical corporate network.
Ricoh also offers IT Infrastructure Management services for corporate server and voice environments. Click here to find out more about our IT Infrastructure Management services.
Additional Network Services from Ricoh:
Is it time to refresh your network? Ricoh are experts in designing and implementing complex corporate networks and wireless solutions.
Looking for a premium but cost effective service for your Cisco or F5 maintenance and support requirements? NetSupport by Ricoh provides a comprehensive service.
*Source: Gartner Blogs, The Cost of Downtime, http://blogs.gartner.com/andrew-lerner/2014/07/16/the-cost-of-downtime/