NetSupport for Cisco and F5
NetSupport is a maintenance and support service for Cisco and F5 technologies – providing engineering support, hardware fix and replacement services and software upgrades. Delivered collaboratively with Cisco and F5, NetSupport ensures you have the support you need to keep your Cisco or F5 devices operational – and your network and IT infrastructure operating smoothly.
NetSupport for Cisco includes:
- Rapid 24x7 support from experts – Level 1 and level 2 support provided by Ricoh’s network experts, with level 3 escalation support available from the Cisco Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) for complex issues -all coordinated by Ricoh.
- Rapid hardware replacement – Hardware replacement options include two-hour, four-hour, and next-business-day replacement coordinated by Ricoh.
- Online self-help support – Extensive self-help tools are available through Cisco’s online knowledge base, communities and resources.
- Ongoing operating system updates – Operating system (OS) software updates, including both minor and major releases within your licensed feature set.
- Access to multi-vendor support – A single point of contact for your support requirements, Ricoh are experts across multiple technologies, and can also provide support for non-Cisco related issues when required.
- Onsite support (optional) – A certified field engineer will travel to your location to replace failed hardware.
NetSupport for F5 includes:
- Fast expert support – Ricoh’s senior network engineers provide L1 and L2 support, with L3 support provided by specialised engineers in the F5 Network Support Center and coordinated by Ricoh IT Services.
- Online self-service resources – Extensive self-service support resources are provided by the AskF5™ Knowledge Base and the F5 DevCentral™ online community.
- Software upgrades and updates – New software releases are available to download for supported units.
- Tiered support coverage – Both Standard and Premium support levels are available for business applications with differentiated importance, give you 24/7 peace of mind.
- One point of contact – You’ll have a single contact point for all your F5 support requirements.
- Standard Replacement Services – Standard replacement is included with our Standard and Premium Support packages. On Return Materials Authorisation (RMA) approval, a replacement part will be shipped from an Australia F5 facility by the next business day. International shipping exceptions may apply.
- Expedited hardware replacement (optional) - Expedited Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Services include options for next business day delivery, 4 hour delivery and technician installation. Customers with Standard or Premium support levels can upgrade to Expedited RMA Services.
Why choose Ricoh?
Gold partner of Cisco and F5 – As a Gold partner of both Cisco and F5, Ricoh has proven expertise in delivering and supporting Cisco and F5 solutions.
Excellence in customer satisfaction – Ricoh Australia was awarded a Customer Satisfaction Excellence Gold Star from Cisco, recognising our outstanding customer service.
Experts in network management – Ricoh is the network management partner of many major Australian organisations, including Network Ten, Amalgamated Holdings Limited, eWay, Helloworld and ANZ Stadium.
Multi-vendor capabilities – Ricoh’s engineers are experts across multiple industry-leading technologies, and are available to provide high-level advice and expertise for support extending beyond your Cisco or F5 environment.
Additional Network Services from Ricoh:
NetSupport is the perfect accompaniment to Ricoh’s Network Management Service – combined, these offerings ensure every part of your organisation’s Cisco network is fully supported and managed.
Is it time to refresh your network? Ricoh are experts in designing and implementing complex corporate networks and wireless solutions.