IT infrastructure management
IT downtime is costly and disruptive to an organisation. As well as the financial costs involved to resolve IT issues, when IT services are unavailable organisations suffer from lost revenue and lost productivity. Downtime can also create a significant impact on employee engagement, supplier confidence and customer satisfaction.
Managing availability and performance of IT Infrastructure – systems, networks and voice environments is a critical, but cumbersome task for an IT department, and delays in resolving issues can bring your organisation’s operations to a standstill.
Supported IT Infrastructure
Ricoh IT Infrastructure Management covers:
- Server & storage environments;
- Voice environments.
Ricoh’s IT Infrastructure Management services provide:
IT expertise available around the clock – Ricoh has Level 3 IT experts available 24x7 for fast fault resolution.
High level visibility – Granular monitoring with expertly designed thresholds enables complete network and system visibility.
Industry-leading tools – Ricoh uses industry-leading monitoring tools for detailed performance monitoring.
Prepare for the future – Trend analysis of historical statistics provides crucial information necessary for future growth planning and enables Ricoh to proactively identify and provide advice on required upgrades.
Prevent incidents from occurring – Ricoh identifies any potential issues before they happen through the daily review of monitoring data and system logs.
Eliminate ongoing problems – By diagnosing the root cause of systematic problems and related incidents, preventative measures can be implemented to prevent future issues from occurring.
Reduce the impact of faults – Rapid management of fault through to the restoration of normal IT service operation.
Manage change effectively – Best-practice change management processes ensure minimum disruption to the business during IT changes and eliminate unexpected outages caused by poor planning.
Protect against vulnerabilities – To protect devices against vulnerabilities Ricoh provides management of patches and security updates.
Reduce carrier hassles – To reduce the hassles of carrier management Ricoh will conduct this task on behalf of the client.
Understand your IT environment – Gain in-depth knowledge of your network and systems through monthly reporting on incidents, historical graphing and access to high level visibility.
Infrastructure Management Packages
Ricoh provides three levels of support to match your service and budget requirements, all delivered at a predictable monthly rate:
A tailored service, providing network and system visibility, performance metrics and alerts to help organisations manage their IT infrastructure environment.
A comprehensive monitoring and management service for organisations looking for extra support with their network and system management, but who do not require the stringent SLAs and coverage of Premium Management.
The highest level of service, proactive management and stringent SLA’s, designed to optimise performance and availability of critical corporate networks and systems.
Benefits of Ricoh’s IT Infrastructure Management services:
- Ensure business continuity – keep your organisation’s IT systems up and running 24x7.
- Increase ROI for technology – optimise IT performance to get maximum value from your organisation’s technology investments.
- Reduce costs – eliminate unnecessary network or system upgrades and the costs associated with managing poor performance.
- Reduce corporate risk – manage security risks and prevent the legal consequences of IT downtime.
- Gain competitive advantage – provide your organisation with the IT infrastructure required to connect, collaborate and succeed in a digital world.
- Increase productivity – ensure staff have instant access to the information they need to do their job.
- Make informed decisions – gain in-depth network information to inform upgrade and investment decisions.
- Enjoy peace of mind – knowing your IT and organisation are in good hands with Ricoh.